The property where the Shamrock Motel is located, has been offering lodging to travelers since the 1930’s.
The first building on the property was the “Tea Room” ( located where the pool is now).
Then came the Red Top Camps, which operated through the 1940’s.
After passing through various owners, the property was purchased in the late 1950’s by Don and Phyllis Manning.
Many of our guests today remember coming to the 93 Motel and it’s pancake house when visiting the area with their parents.
Phyllis also operated Fifi’s Klutter Shop here for many years.
The O’Donnell’s purchased the motel in 2000 and are proud to continue this history of roadside hospitality!